Lagi enak-enaknya SMSan, loh kok gagal. Ulang lagi…loh kok malah restart. Ulang lagi…loh kok malah shut down. Yah…mampus deh. Kok malah jadi blank gini ga mo nyala.
Iseng-iseng nyari solusi di forum siapa tau ada, dari pada musti keluar biaya kalau ke tukang service. Nyari sana-sini eh…ketemu juga, setelah dicoba…berhasil!!! Gini nih caranya;
If you face problems like nokia 6600 gallery is not opening, camera is not working, Bluetooth device of mobile is not working, mobile is operating much slowly, u’r celll is infested by viruses like commwarior (we’ve an alternate solution for this )..and many other problems then first RESET your phone so that it’ll get the original factory settings. First format by secret codes here and then if the codes failed go for full hard formatting via keys (step 3). Resetting just solves many problems and if the problem still persists go for other alternatives found in our ‘PROBLEM SOLVER’.
RESETTING PHONE BY NOKIA SECRET CODES (steps 1 and 2)
1st step : SOFT RESETTING NOKIA 6600
A Soft-reset is the process of resetting all the settings of the phone to the factory default! No applications are deleted.
Take backups of ur phone books,calender and others, then simply enter the code *#7780#
It will ask for “Restore all phone settings-phone’ll restart….”
Then it asks for security code enter ur security code whose default value is 12345 then the phone is resetted after restart.The phone will be restored to the time when you purchased the phone.Default apps are not deleted.
2nd step : HARD RESETTING BY CODE
A Hard-reset is like formatting a memory disk. Itâ formats the phone memory. Everything that has been installed other than default apps at d time of purchase are deleted.The phone’s setting will be restored to the time when you purchased the phone.Default apps are not deleted.
Just enter the code *#7370#
Then it asks for security code enter ur security code whose deafault value is 12345 ….then proceed as in previous step…..
The battery must be full or the charger has to be connected to the phone so that it does not run out of power and make the phone unusable.
Take backup of the contacts and other important data in MMC .
3rd step :’FLASHING 6600′ : ANOTHER METHOD FOR HARD FULL FORMATTING
If any of the above methods failed to make your phone formatted then try this step-mainly try this step if the problems are following-blank screen phone unable to boot, phone is only able to boot-up to Nokia screen ,unable to uninstall any installed software, unable to delete certain files on C drive(phone memory).This step is known as flashing of phone. Always do this step at last (after 1st 2 steps are over and u are not successfull) as these problems might be solved by resetting using codes.
To format the (restore factory settings) phone here is a way .
1. Make sure you phone is fully charged. (At minimum 3/4 of bettery should be left)
2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card (if possible).
3. Switch-off your 6600 phone.
4. Press and hold these three keys together -Green dial key,-Star key (*)-Three key (3) then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6600 phone. Do not let go the three keys until you see the formatting screen displayed
5. After a few minutes, the format will be complete. Your 6600 will now be at its original factory settings (It will reach the same state as that in when you purchased it). All inbuilt applications provided by nokia will not be deleted)
1. Soft Reset = Aplikasi dan data tak akan hilang
2. Hard Reset = buat install ulang handphone. aplikasi dan data hilang terformat.
– batere handphone kondisi full
– backup semua data yg ada di handphone
– matikan handphone
– tekan dan tahan tombol dial warna hijau, tombol bintang (*),
tombol angka 3 (3) bersamaan
– tahan sambil menghidupkan handphone kamu.
– tahan tombol angka 3 sampai keluar kata “formating” dilayar.
– setelah beberapa saat, format akan selesai.
– selamat ya…hp anda jadi baru hehe..
Eh, kerusakan akibat cara diatas langsung maupun tak langsung ga ada yang nanggung loh…